[Fwd: [Foss4g2009] Draft Press Release, FOSS4G Call for workshops]

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:25:26 EST 2009

This does read better.  I've applied the changes to the wiki.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com