[Foss4g2009] Re: Website workshop / tutorial content update

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:21:56 EST 2009

All links have been poked and everything looks great.
Thanks,

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com