[Foss4g2009] Workshops and tutorials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:29:22 EST 2009

Mark, I think that process is a good idea.

I'd add that there should be a weighting given to each criteria.

Also, who is going to do the ranking? Are you going to open up voting to
all OSGeo? We do want equal representation from all attendees, so we
might need to give certain groups extra weighting in their votes (Eg,
the SSI, representing local attendees maybe should get higher votes)