[Foss4g2009] InstallFest Time Slot

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sat Feb 7 21:53:37 EST 2009

OK guys - we'll stick to G04 - its the biggest of the workshop rooms.

The main issue here is that the workshop is scheduled to finish at 4pm and
the install fest opens at 4.30pm which means we need a lot of hands on deck
to break down the room quickly and set up what needs to be set up for
install fest - is this practical?

What is required for install fest and is 30 mins enough to break down the
set it up again - it seems an aggressive timescale, but with preparation
probably achievable

Simon