[Foss4g2009] Possible Key Note Speaker for FOSS4G-2009 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Mon Feb 9 20:25:43 EST 2009

Following up on early discussions for suggestions on key note speakers
for FOSS4G-2009, I discussed this with the Chief Climatologist here.

He suggested an eminent professional in the Climate Change community who
is currently working in Australia with the University of Melbourne:

Professor David Karoly, Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne

Professor Karoly was a lead Author on IPCC's report on Global Warming
(http://www.ipcc.ch/).

I should be able to get an introduction to Professor Karoly, however I
do not know if he will be available for our event.

I have found a TV current affairs panel discussion that he participated
on, should you wish to follow up on this.

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjGynF4qkE

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDsc9IaSQ8&feature=related

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyqFNCoDRY&feature=related

DK - 3:00

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5gUd6y3zKU&feature=related

DK - 2:27, 4:30

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsX5I6mVWo&feature=related

DK - 0:03

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RY_qEyHbj0&feature=related

DK - 5:00

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRnyHIheR0I&feature=related

DK - 1:15

Global Warming Swindle Debate Pt8 (FINAL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I24QOvMUUyw&feature=related

Bruce

   --
   Bruce Bannerman