[Foss4g2009] Possible Key Note Speaker for FOSS4G-2009 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 05:44:49 EST 2009

Bruce,
We have allocated space in the program for one keynote speaker to talk
about Climate Change, and I'd hope that BOM can guide us on the best
speaker for the task.

Graham de Hoedt previously recommended Scott Power.

Bruce, I suggest you coordinate with Graham and any other interested BOM
people and put forward your prefered speaker.