[Foss4g2009] Venue & program comments

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Feb 10 00:18:46 EST 2009

Dear Mark and Simon,

Can you advise how many posters you expect? I cannot find information on
how many were received in 08 however in 07 they received 28 submissions
before the deadline.

I will then contact SCEC and see if we are able to put poster boards
into the lower parkside foyer. The area is quite dark so we would need
to allow for poster boards with lights.

Julia