[Foss4g2009] Venue & program comments

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:53:48 EST 2009

Yes, physical space was my only concern, and it looks like the lower
parkside foyer has plenty or room for both posters and relaxation.  I
believe the picture even reveals comfy chairs :)

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com