[Foss4g2009] Venue & program comments

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sat Feb 7 23:04:05 EST 2009

Mark,
With regard to the poster session i have not allocated any  time slot in the
program as I assume the poster session essentially runs for the duration of
the conference - therefore it's a physical space issue only?

I had thought that the lower parkside foyer:

http://www.scec.com.au/rooms/floorplan.cfm?roomID=128

shown as the 'foyer ground' in the above page - it looks to be a small space
from the floor plan but from memory I'd thought about this space as dual
use:

1. OSGeo chill out area
2. Poster space

A review of the space would need to be done to validate this and we'd need
to check out if SCEC has any restrictions on the usage of the space?

Here's a rubbish picture i took on my last visit:

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/mapbutcher/SCEC#5265141353150288194

Simon