[Foss4g2009] InstallFest Time Slot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:53:42 EST 2009

+1 for proposals from Simon, Mark so far.

30 mins between labs and install fest should be all.

If worst comes to the worst, we can run the install fest with computers
in the room.
(Ideally, we'd ask workshop participants to unplug their computer and
stack it up outside the room). Something worth talking to the computer
suppliers about.