[Foss4g2009] Program suggestion: keynotes on each morning

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:20:15 EST 2009

Simon,

A conference format which I've seen work well at the West Australian
WALIS conference was to have a keynote speaker on each morning of the
conference.
(Gives delegates a good reason to get to the conference on time).

I think it also helps to make the keynotes more distinguished, by noting
that they will be opening Day X, and I think gives us the chance to add
another keynote.

So my suggestion would be:
8:30 - 10:15 Wed: Welcome +  Climate Change Speaker + Integration
Showcase intro (Raj)
10:45 Wed: start Tutorials/Workshops

8:30 Thurs: Keynote 3 - Google speaker?
8:30 Fri: Keynote 4 - One of the other keynotes that have already been
suggested