[Foss4g2009] Re: Marketing at FOSSGIS Conference - March 2009

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:57:33 EST 2009

I can confirm that evince is the problem here.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com