[Foss4g2009] Re: Marketing at FOSSGIS Conference - March 2009

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Thu Feb 19 16:51:10 EST 2009

Hi,

Not sure if I'm too late with this, but it seems to me that the last 2
letters in 'See you in Sydney' don't have a shadow, which makes it look
a bit strange. Something similar happens in the text 'Visit the
conference website.... ' where everything from 'foss4g.org/ for regular
updates'.
It could be that it is my PDF viewer (Evince) causing this glitch.

Regards, Roald