[Foss4g2009] Re: FOSS4G 2009 Website Submissions

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Jan 8 04:40:23 EST 2009

Tyler, this is much better that what I was imaging. thanks to dig into it.
I'm still not 100% convinced to put all sites in the same instance but
you're getting closer.
the "home" button still moves to a page that lists all conferences but
it makes more sense now.

my concern was directed to those web-illiterate that can get lost with a
couple of unneeded links.

the second concern was about the "active" conference. Maybe you've
solved this. FOSS4G2009 has to be the active one for the moment but,
from my point of view, the "active" one is 2010. I don't see any more a
hierarchy and the home page has (will) just a simple and clean list of
events. this is good to me.

ciao
lorenzo