[Foss4g2009] Website Submissions

Robert Coup robert.coup at koordinates.com
Sun Jan 18 14:10:15 EST 2009

Hi Simon,

2009/1/18 mapbutcher <mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com>

> Can all OC members please create an account in OCS if they do not already
> have one - and I will add them into the organising team page within the OCS
> instance + I'd like us to test the submission process to iron out issues
> before 2nd Feb.

I signed up (rcoup). Let me know if you want some workshops submitted before
2/2.

Comments:
 - the link on "/submission/" to "Open Conference System" appears before
people see "Login" and "Register" buttons - can it be removed?
 - no privacy policy I could see at signup
 - "Affiliation" should be "Organisation" imo
 - is Signature really necessary? OCS isn't my email client...
 - the help text for Bio Statement could be improved - "Department and Rank"
to "Some background on what you do"?
 - is HTML really necessary for Address/Bio.

Rob :)

--
Koordinates Ltd. (formerly One Track Mind)
PO Box 1604, Shortland St, Auckland 1140, New Zealand