[Foss4g2009] Call for Workshops

Doug White doug.royce.white at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:00:49 EST 2009

Mark,

I think this draft is good. Maybe the "Something Else" could relate to
the theme "User Driven" and deal with some of the business problems?
A few things come to mind... spatial data accuracy, spatial data
privacy, data migration, system implementation? It would be nice to see
practical applications of open source software in dealing with everyday
problems and build an awareness to these alternative methods.

Did you have any luck tracking down some submission templates? With the
deadline for submissions only 6 weeks away, the link should probably go
in ASAP. I am not real sure on how these should be formatted, but if you
have anything to go on send it through, maybe we can work on it
collaboratively over the next week with the aim of having it available
by the end of January.

Doug White