[Foss4g2009] Website Submissions

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jan 19 05:55:53 EST 2009

my experience submitting...

1) Submission page
very nice and clear, I would just add the comment that the user is or
should be subscribed to "OSGeo Open Conference Sistem".
so if they've been in south africa they already have a user.

2) logging
happy to find my data registered from last submission for foss4g2009

3) writing
I like the HTML editor, you can easily add links

4) file upload
neat

ciao
lorenzo