[Foss4g2009] Website Submissions

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Jan 19 06:53:33 EST 2009

Folks,

Uploaded reordered left hand menu:
http://www.mapbutcher.com/foss4g2009/index.html

Now includes a sponsorship page with some content
http://www.mapbutcher.com/foss4g2009/sponsorship/

This is from the last version of the prospectus which we'll upload when its
available later this month.

I've removed the link to OCS prior to the Login & Registration links on the
submission guide page
http://www.mapbutcher.com/foss4g2009/submissions/

Lorenzo - cheers for the comments - I've added the notice for existing
users. Rob, I'll look into amending the OCS forms but i rather like the idea
of assigning myself a rank - I'd like to be a commodore :)

Simon