[Foss4g2009] [Fwd: Re: Mark to keynote at international conference for Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial?]

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 21 17:07:52 EST 2009

Zak Greant is a good speaker and has good breadth of open source
knowledge/experience.  I enjoyed his talked at a conference last year
and we had a good chat later in the day too.  So at least he is
somewhat aware of OSGeo and where we're coming from.

http://zak.greant.com/bio

And he's from Vancouver, so maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal on plane
tickets for him and I ;-)