[Foss4g2009] Workshop printing

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:56:28 EST 2009

We are stating in our call and submission instructions for workshops
that we are expecting additional materials to be produced for attendees,
such as handouts, workbooks or CD-ROMS.  Jody has brought up the
question of what we are willing to do to support this.  Should we be
prepared to provide print services for workshops; ie. instructors will
upload material a week before hand and we will have enough printed to
cover their room?  Alternately we can simply recommend a print shop near
the convention center.  I believe there's a kinkos nearby.

I don't think it's a question of offering printing to tutorial
presenters, they will just get contact details for our preferred print shop.

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009