[Foss4g2009] Workshops

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Fri Jan 23 00:56:23 EST 2009

Hi All,

We are in the process of getting amended quotes based on Mark's below
specifications (ie: 144 computers).

Mark - Can you please clarify that you do require 10 data projectors
(ie: 2 per workshop room)? If we have 10 half day workshops running in 5
rooms we would only need to organise 5 projectors - please confirm.
Secondly on this point, SCEC may have in built projectors in each room
and we will therefore need to hire the existing equipment as opposed to
bring in outside projectors. I will investigate with SCEC.

Thirdly, can you please provide me with a copy of the Hire Intelligence
and Micro hire quote to ensure we are comparing the same
services/equipment?

Finally, from an insurance perspective, TH will take out an insurance
policy on behalf of the FOSS4G 2009 Conference that includes product
liability and Conference, Exhibition & Transit Insurance which covers
the hired computers whilst in transit and on premises of the Conference
venue.

Regards

Julia