[Foss4g2009] Website confusion

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Mar 2 04:20:37 EST 2009

I agree with Mark and remember this being confusing when 2008 first looked
at OCS - it's one of those OCS work flow oddities.

I think that to redirect accordingly will take some PHP butchery, therefore
given that Volker is Django'ing at the moment and will hopefully have a
replacement option for presentations any day soon I agree that we should
hang fire

Simon