[Foss4g2009] Workshop / Tutorial Submissions

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:49:57 EST 2009

>> - the "contact" link on the /workshops/ page of OCS should point to
>> the workshop committee email (conference-workshops at lists.osgeo.org)
>
> Shouldn't this be an individual and not a list that bounces non
> members?  If a list then they might rather be sent to the subscription
> page for that list.

It has been brought to my attention that we should be using this list
for topics like voting and discussing which workshops / tutorials to
accept and organising volunteers prior to the conference.

It looks like the list hasn't been in use since September so I'm going
to steal in now for my own nefarious purposes.  I'd like anybody that is
interested in volunteering to help out with the workshops before and
during the conference AND who would like to put their 0.02AUD in to the
selection process to sign up to the list and announce your intentions.
Then I'll have a better idea who I have to work with.

Note: this thread is migrating to the open list.

--
Mark