[Foss4g2009] Presentation submission from

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:14:32 EST 2009

Hi Webteam, Mark,

I got the presentation submission form work on one of LISAsofts servers.
 Go to http://dev.extranet.lisasoft.com/foss4g/accounts/login/ to
login/register.

Afterwards you can submit presentations at
http://dev.extranet.lisasoft.com/foss4g/itemrate/add/

Things that need to be done:
- Do we want to keep the http://dev.extranet.lisasoft.com/foss4g/ URL or
do we want to change it?
- Can please someone write a nice text for the activation email. A
native speaker can do it probably better than me :)
- Who will be the sender of the activation mail. At the moment it's me
but I think it should be the person who is responsible for the
presentation submissions.
- Please register and have a look at the text, it might contain typos
and/or horrible English.

Tomorrow (Europe time) I'll pretty the templates with some CSS and make
probably the log-in page the entry page at
http://dev.extranet.lisasoft.com/foss4g/

Cheers,
  Volker