[Foss4g2009] Is the call for presentations press release ready to be translated?

Harley Prowse HarleyP at geobiz.co.nz
Sun Mar 8 21:14:18 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Cameron and I worked on this on Sunday as well.  Cameron wanted to get
it finalised for the translators to work on.  So, assuming it is not too
late to make changes as far as translations are concerned, the only
suggestion I would have is rather than "Internal Advocacy:" could we use
"Business Case:" or something similar instead?  Internal is a bit
restrictive, as it may have been a commercial project that needed to
have a business case developed.

Other than that, it's good to go I think.

Regards

Harley Prowse
www.gbs.co.nz