[Foss4g2009] Demonstration Theatre

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Thu Mar 12 05:35:05 EDT 2009

I'll update the program to include the demonstration theatre - Jody could
you perhaps provide some blurb for the website?
+ I think its probably time for us to begin to think about an alternate
logistics program i.e. a 'behind the scenes' program which outlines the
various logistics tasks we'll need to resource during the conference? Views?

Cheers

Simon