[Foss4g2009] Demonstration Theatre

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:58:26 EDT 2009

Okay I can give a try at that:

sound byte:

Live demonstration of open source projects and vendor tools, running
during lunch and tea breaks.

Long:

The demonstration theatre is an opportunity to catch up with the
latest open source projects and vendor tools. Demonstrations run
during lunch and tea breaks and feature live software. Each
demonstration is ten minutes long; so bring your mug and bikkie for a
quick tech update.