[Foss4g2009] Re: Fwd: Subject: FOSS conference

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:38:40 EDT 2009

Steve Davis,

I'm potentially interested, and we can probably shuffle the program to
make a spot for you. Of note, we have a theme of "Climate Change" for
the conference, which I think has plenty of opportunities for guerilla
comedy.

Part of our decision will be based on whether we can afford you. How
much would you charge for a 30 minute slot in Sydney?

Cameron Shorter, FOSS4G conference chair.