[Foss4g2009] Workshop printing

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sun Mar 29 02:31:32 EDT 2009

Mark,
Do you think its feasible to look at a semi-DIY printing model?

For example if we got our hands on the raw materials - printer, paper,
binder and the bindings we might be able to do it cheaper? We'd have to find
somewhere in Sydney

1 x pack of white A4 - $10
1 x binding machine - $100
1 x 50 comb bindings $15

Then we need a printer and perhaps a donation of toner cartridges to the
printer owner :) The owner of the printer might get another incentive?
Publicity in the program?

...oh and someone to stand by the printer and keep feeding it paper. Then we
could bring the prints and the bindings to the Monday pm workshop set
up/satchel stuffing party?

Feel free to tell me this is all a bit amateur?

Simon