FW: [Foss4g2009] "newbie" section on FOSS4G website? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:33:08 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

It's good to see you taking an interest in FOSS4G!   Welcome aboard.

You'll find that it will nicely complement your proprietary experience as
both need to coexist.

Out of interest and to help us with our marketing, what has attracted you to
invest the time into finding out more about FOSS4G and OSGeo?

Bruce Bannerman