[Foss4g2009] Consultation

Shoaib Burq saburq at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:22:14 EDT 2009

Hi César
Thanks for your offer to help
If you are asking whether or not you can volunteer to assist during
the conference - then at this stage we haven't formally requested
volunteers but on the day there may things to do esp. during
install-fest, workshop setup, etc

If u have experience with setting up OSGeo software on a range of
systems we could use ur help on the day

Others on the list may have ideas too

Shoaib