[Foss4g2009] Welcome Gabby van Wynk to the FOSS4G Organising Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed May 13 07:41:59 EDT 2009

Gabby,
It was great to talk to you today and to hear about you interest in
getting involved in FOSS4G.

Our website is at: http://2009.foss4g.org
and wiki where we are organising ourselves is at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009

I'm CCing the FOSS4G email list, and encourage you to introduce
yourself, with an eye to the sort of activities you were thinking you
would like to get involved in.

I've given you access to our sponsor list at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pu9014gybzrcfzESNe-okQg&hl=en_GB
If you are contacting sponsors, please also CC Kirsty, (our sponsorship
manager at Tour Hosts). She can follow up by mailing the prospectus, and
give you any other sponsorship support you require.

You have mentioned a number of other activities that you could help out
with. Coordinating the LiveDVD might be one.

Welcome aboard.