[Foss4g2009] Networking with NSW Government Department heads

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 16 01:07:30 EDT 2009

Yesterday I attended a workshop attended by many of the NSW Government
agencies who use Geospatial Data and met a number of the heads of these
departments.

http://email.nuovon.com.au/ch/1hfjs5k/707006/3a360mpb0.pdf

I also put out 20 or so FOSS4G fliers, which were all picked up and I
intend to follow up with phone calls next week. I expect this will
result in a number of delegates, and hopefully will also lead to some
sponsors.