[Foss4g2009] Re: Uploading Workshop and Tutorial material

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at arinex.com.au
Sun Nov 22 21:15:37 EST 2009

Cameron and Steve,

I provide Steve with 2 CD's/DVD's.

The first was sent the week directly after the conference and held all
the presentations that were uploaded via the speaker preparation room
onsite.

The second was sent on the 6th November and included the 24
presentations that were uploaded via the portal or sent via email after
the conference which is the list of presentations below.

Steve - did you upload the first DVD as well? Please let me know if I
need to resend, I have burnt a new DVD with all presentation received
(onsite and after) this morning so if you don't have them I can resend
it all this afternoon.

Julia