[Foss4g2009] Re: Uploading Workshop and Tutorial material

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:30:12 EST 2009

Julia,
Could we upload these files from the Arinex computers today. I'd prefer
not to have to wait another day or 2 waiting for the CDs to be posted.

If you can put me in touch with one of your techies, I can walk them
through the upload process.
(I'll get them to scp the files onto the upload.osgeo.org server)

Geospatial Solutions Manager