[Foss4g2009] Lots of work on the foss4g presentation spreadsheet

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:37:24 EST 2009

I spent a lot of time of the weekend trying to match the foss4g program
against the uploaded presentations, and I think I am pretty close.

See:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdFBIS3Z0ZDdVN3lQTnlZX3loRWtaMGc&hl=en_GB

(This is a simplified version of the spreadsheet I used to get these
details).

The spreadsheet still needs lots of checking, and the videos have not
been linked in.

We also need to move the 20 or so late presentations and workshops into
their correct location:
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2009/UPLOADED/
(requires ssh access to upload.osgeo.org)

Also, most of the workshop presentations don't seem to be loaded either.
Mark, Jeff, is this something that you could chase down please.

Shoaib,
Can you please confirm that this spreadsheet will work for you.

Once we have sorted out the above issues, hopefully within 24 hours, we
can go to the community and ask them to confirm that the details for
their presentation is correct, and then Shoaib and upload to the website.