[Foss4g2009] Re: Lots of work on the foss4g presentation spreadsheet

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Sun Nov 29 21:16:39 EST 2009

I've sent a prod out to workshop presenters.  I'll upload things as
people get back to me.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com