[Foss4g2009] Re: Academic link to foss4g posters?

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Sep 8 06:43:18 EDT 2009

Folks,
This strikes me as a simple process being overcooked. As a LOC we agreed to
a process some time ago and this has been followed through by Shoaib and
Antti on the wiki - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Posters

There doesn't seem to be any need to 'publish' posters or formally review
submissions. I think at the last meeting we agreed that after the cut off
date for expressions of interest  - 21st Sept we will submit our final
requirements to Arinex for equipment - if we get a run on the day then I'm
sure it won't be too much of a headache to find extra space.

Other than the work in hand by Antti and Shoaib I don't think there is
anything else necessary. Job done.

Simon