[Foss4g2009] AGM timing, again

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sat Sep 19 07:24:07 EDT 2009

then perhaps we have two choices:
1. we don't dilute and ensure BoF run on Thursday evening only, leaving the
AGM where it is.
2. we move the AGM to after the conference close on the friday @ 4:45pm and
have the BoF both wed/thurs

I'm sure there are other variations, but please consider the programme has
gone through many iterations and we're very close to submitting to print

Like i say i don't care - I'm just looking for a decision maker. I think
Tyler should make the final call on this and Cameron is happy with whatever
way it goes

Simon