[Foss4g2009] AGM timing, again

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 19 13:27:51 EDT 2009

Good options and discuss guys, thanks.  In the interest of maximizing the attendees, I like having it on Wednesday as long as no one feels strongly that we need to have that night for additional BoFs.  I'm not hearing anyone say this, so I think we could go with your suggestion #1 - to keep BoF on Thursday evening only and leave AGM on Wednesday.

Thanks again
Tyler