[Foss4g2010] posters

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Nov 9 18:33:39 EST 2009

sorry guys to post in spanish on this list.
definitively it's better to speak english here.
In the mail I'm referring to a conversation I had with Maria that's
suggesting an interesting manner to treat presentation and posters.
here's my modest translation:
we could use a large room to show every day a part of the posters, as
example we could put every day 40 posters that after three days would be a
total of 120. There should be a chair of the poster sessions: one chair (4
for each day, tot. 12) offers to guide the presentation of 10 posters, that
during 1.5 hours.
Who submit a paper has the chance to be approved for the speech of,
otherwise, for the poster. Maybe some will directly offer themselves for the
poster.
In this way we can accept a lot more of presentations.

lorenzo