Language on this list (was: Re: [Foss4g2010] posters)

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 10 04:29:18 EST 2009

Folks,
in general the language of this list should be English but I suggest
that we "allow" folks from the Local Organizing Committee to continue to
write emails in Catalán/Spanish too. Lorenzo, others (and to a lesser
degree me) will still be able to follow what is going on and if we deem
necessary will answer or ask back in English so that all are up to date.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Arnulf.