[Foss4g2010] Community Review

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Apr 16 12:32:03 EDT 2010

BTW, if the committee is interested in pursuing a community review
process, like the 2007 and 2009 process, to gather data on what talks
are of interest to the general population of FOSS4G attendees, do let
me know. I could revive the 2007 machinery with a bit of work, since
the infrastructure for it (php, pgsql) is already in place on the
server hosting the 2010 site.

P.