[Foss4g2010] Presentation Close

Lorenzo Becchi lbecchi at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 17 22:06:35 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at opengeo.org> wrote:

> Congratulations on a successful presentation gathering, folks!

thank you Paul, we are concious this is an important milestone and we want
to push even further if possible.

there's still a lot to do with the "viral" promotion. still a lots of
OSGeo's projects and community websites have not yet the conference logo and
a link to our website.
If everybody helps with this we can higher sensibly our attendance, IMO.
Blogs can do a lots of rumour too.

We are trying to deal with important organizations too: INSPIRE is in, OGC
is half step in, UN agencies involved in the biodiversity year are very
interested too. more actors are getting closer.
let's see if we can get even higher

ciao
lorenzo