[Foss4g2010] Trouble confirming/updating workshop questions

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 5 19:28:07 EST 2010

FYI - Last week I tried to answer the additional questions for our
workshop - using the GP website.  It said I submitted a malformed email
address and would not let me pass.

I received a reminder to do it this morning and tried but there is no
longer any way to log into the web site to make such adjustments.  I
assume it was removed strictly on Feb 5th at 13:00 when abstract updates
were closed.

I emailed both time but have not heard back about whether the trouble is
fixed.  Can anyone else confirm that they were able to update okay?  I
hope it is only me :)

Tyler