Fwd: [Fwd: [Foss4g2010] FOSS4G 2010 Call for Abstract]

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Mar 18 12:16:34 EDT 2010

FYI, I find the press release a little confusing on its face. When is
the deadline for non-Academic papers? Is anyone advertising that? The
activity on the part of the Academic committee is great, but if it's
not coordinated with the main conference programming a very confusing
picture is going to emerge.