[Foss4g2010] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] do you already feel as an ambassador for FOSS4G?!?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 15:46:43 EDT 2010

Nice email Lorenzo, and good way to attract volunteers.

I suggest you send one of these emails out periodically. Ideally tie it
to a release or specific event or similar. (These events will pop up
every now and then).

You may find it useful to ask for specific types of help you are looking
for.
Think about what volunteers you would like, have a personal, or public
list, that you can refer people to as they step forward.

Eg: You may want to email the translators list, asking about translation
ideas, possibly getting someone to step forward and manage translations
for you.