[Foss4g2010] Community Program Review

Vasile Craciunescu vasile.craciunescu at gmail.com
Sun May 2 03:36:50 EDT 2010

Dear all,

The Community Program Review page is truly great. Only one thing
confuses me. It seems that the abstracts for poster are mixed with
abstracts for oral presentation. I'm confused because there is no sign
of distinction between this two type of proposals. On the other hand,
the poster section on FOSS4G2010 website
(http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_posters.php) says:

"Acceptance: Posters will be accepted "first come, first served" until
there is no more room or the deadline passes."

If so, what's the point in evaluating the poster proposal?

Cheers,
Vasile