[Foss4g2011] FOSS4G 2011 LOC Membership

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:02:58 EDT 2010

Everyone - I want to make sure the LOC membership is current as we start to
work out roles for FOSS4G 2011.

The LOC Roster is here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Denver_LOC#Local_Organizing_Committee

<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Denver_LOC#Local_Organizing_Committee>If
your name appears on the roster and you no longer want to help out or be
associated with FOSS4G, please shoot me an email and let me know. I'll take
you off the roster.

If your information is out of date or you want to add something, please log
into the OSgeo wiki (create an account if you don't have one) and update it.
We will be relying on the wiki to manage information for the conference.
Everyone will need to be able to login and make edits.

If your name isn't on the roster and you believe you should currently be on
the LOC, shoot me an email and add your name and bio to the LOC list.

If your name isn't on the roster and you want to help out, please add your
name to the "Non-LOC Volunteer" roster:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Denver_LOC#Non-LOC_Volunteers

I'm not sure what the ideal size is for the LOC, but I'm sure we'll be
moving people on and off the LOC roster as the process continues.

In the next few weeks, we'll try to work out specific roles and ask for
volunteers to fill them.

-Eric
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Denver_LOC#Non-LOC_Volunteers>