[Foss4g2012] Yesterday FOSS4G Meeting Summary

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jun 21 00:27:22 PDT 2012

Cameron,
thanks a lot for providing such details.

This make things more clear on the way kenote speakers are selected and
I think it is a good point to share such kind of informations with the
community and to precise more deeply as you did in your answer.

Thanks for the good work you do for OSGeo in general and FOSS4G 2012 in
particular.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
OSGeo Charter Member